The past few days have been a lot of fun! On Thursday I finished up my internship...Yahoo, no more working for free! My friend Jacquelyn wanted to take me out to celebrate and we ended up going to her house because she forgot something and all my friends were there! She threw me a surprise BBQ party for my Graduation and for my Birthday! It was a lot of fun and I have some of the best friends ever (as Richard and Nick did a lot to help too!)
Me and Jac at the BBQ
Me, Jac, Lindsey, and Jordan
And Yes...we are playing hands-up-stands up! See although I am old, I am still young at heart!
Me and Jac at the BBQ
Me, Jac, Lindsey, and Jordan
And Yes...we are playing hands-up-stands up! See although I am old, I am still young at heart!Then Yesterday a bunch of friends and I went and floated the Provo River! It was a lot of fun too...although I forgot how cold it is! I was the only one who hadn't fallen off my tube or hit a tree or rock and Nick and Richard just could let that happened. They snuck up on me and tipped my tube over and I was so mad and I was shivering so bad...Ah...those boys! Sky made sure to wear his sweet head band and Nick Brouker of course kept falling off his and poor Whitney popped her tube within the first 5 min! Lucky...there was Me, Falua, and Jac who came prepared...we stuck our gum to her tube and it actually worked, her tube made it the rest of the 2 hour float! It was a lot a fun to just relax and spend a great day with my friends!
The Whole gang...

Me and Jac before we ran the River

I love this...Nick and Skyler kill me!


3 comments:
Hey- It was so fun to see that you found my blog!It sounds like things are going so good for you, and making time for fun too!!! I love it! Congrats on finishing your internship, I bet that feels good :)
You have such great friends! Love the pictures!!
Congrats on your internship! We miss you out here. Looks like you have been having fun! Take care of you!
Post a Comment