Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lake Powell is 08' was GREAT!!!!

On Tuesday me and about 20 other friends packed up and went to Lake Powell. It was so so so fun! The sun was great too, it was just perfect down there! What could be better, great friends, crazy nights, a dance party, wake boarding and wake surfing, jet skis, and the beautiful lake! It was a much needed vacation for me! I have another fun 2 weeks ahead, while down there I met Lindsey and we were great friends from the second we met (which is weird because as most people know most girls don't get along great because all other girls are weird) so I am going back to Lake Powell this weekend with her and some friends and then next week I am camping with my family all week! Yahoo! I'm ending summer with a big bang!



Our fake tats that we bought in this nasty little shop in Beaver...but we look hard core!

All the girls that went down! All these girls were awesome and so much fun!

2 comments:

Ange said...

Chels, I was so excited to see a comment from you. It sure has been a really long time since I have seen you last. It looks like you are doing really good and having a lot of fun. Congratulations on graduating. Life is great without school. I am not sad one bit that I didn't start back up today. We will have to stay in touch through blogging world.

kollers said...

That looks so dang fun! I am jealous. The group ya go with really does make a big difference too! whoo hoo!