Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I almost forgot...I finished Breaking Dawn about 2 weeks ago, after carefully pacing myself! I read the first half of the book in a day and a half and I knew I wanted to make it last so I ended up stretching it out over 6 days. Don't worry I won't spoil anything for those of you that have yet to read it! It was so good! I loved it and it all came together so well at the end. I did cry for about the last 10 pages though. I didn't cry because the book was sad, I cried because I was sad! I don't want the story of Bella, Edward, vampires, and werewolves to end. I just loved these books, and Stephanie Meyers is an amazing author. Now I am looking forward to the movie! I must admit though I am pretty sure I am going to be disappointed in the movie. I hate the Edward they picked out, and I just don't think a movie could ever do this book justice!

1 comments:

Melissa and Jeff said...

I TOTALLY agree. A bunch of the girls from work are going to get together and see the movie on opening night, you are welcome to come with us.