Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jenny's Day!!!!

Yesterday was one of the most amazing days of my life. My family and I went and did my sister Jenny's temple work. I got to be baptized for her and I can't even begin to describe how special it was. Jenny has been gone for a year and a half now and I miss more than I could ever describe. I think about her daily and I cannot wait until our family is whole and is reunited again! I miss her friendship, she was one of my best friends and although she probably got sick of listening to me, I told her everything! I miss her spirit so much, and I would give anything to hold her in my arms one last time and read her a book (her favorite thing!) I know she is happy though and I am happy for her! I love her and miss her so much and no one else in the world will ever affect my life the way she has!

0 comments: