Sunday, March 20, 2011

A little Love a little late

Things have been crazy here in the Geertsen home. Zach has been working insane hours lately so I have been spending lots of time with my mom...which equals a lot of shopping!!! Along many of our shopping paths we have been to many a craft store. I think I have become inspired. I am not sure yet about what, but I have been looking a lot of blogs and stuff at craft stores and have plans to make a few wreaths that are to die for, as well as some head bands for the buggie (I have bought all the ones she has now). I will update you on my progress...I am really really trying, and I think I like my progress! Oh, and thanks for all those recipe ideas from everyone who commented, especially Katie! Melskitchencafe is an awesome website with some easy, yummy, yet different meals!

I have been taking pictures for so many people lately that I am so behind on editing my own pictures...here are some on Tay on Valentines day! I figure a little love is always ok, even if it is a little late!





Oh man...the buggie just woke up! I better go kiss those squishy cheeks!

2 comments:

Welling's said...

I am so glad you like her website, anything I have ever tried I have liked! Have you tried the sweet a and sour chicken? We love it! Also Taylee has the best eyelashes ever!!! Gorgerous baby!!

Hayley said...

I have the craft bug too! I really do want to get together and make headbands together! I'm due next week, so gimmie a little while...but let's plan on it soon:)