Well to start I have been extremely humbled this week. From my last post you know how I have been feeling lately. I have been feeling really sorry for myself...until Monday. Many of you saw on the news that 2 snowmobilers were lost in the mountains. One of those men was one of my friend's husband. She kept updating facebook about the status of the search. My heart broke every time I thought about what she must be going through. It made me feel so incredibly selfish and ungrateful about I have been feeling. I mean can you possibly imagine having your husband and father of your child lost in the woods, in the middle of the night, during that awful storm that hit on Monday night. Not knowing if he was dead or alive and knowing that he did not have food or anything besides the clothes on their backs...eh, I was sick about it all day Monday and Tuesday. Its a miracle they were found. It has made me think about how great my life is...I have an incredible and handsome husband who works so hard just to make me happy. As well as the most perfect baby girl who I adore. We are all safe and healthy, what a blessing! So I will take my imperfections and stop complaining, although I am going to start trying to improve myself also!
Moving on...I recently upgraded from my canon rebel to a professional camera. I love it! I have been taking a lot more pictures lately too! I took some pictures of my nephew Porter the other day, don't you just love those squishy cheeks! 
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago











2 comments:
Wonderful post! And absolutely awesome pictures! He is super cute.
You can be my photographer when I have kids! :)
Post a Comment