Friday, March 25, 2011

Hands hands the magical fruit

Tay has liked her hands ever since she found them about 6 weeks ago, her liking has now turned to an obsession. I can't get her to stop sucking, gumming, and gnawing on her hands. I was trying to take some pictures of her without her hands in her mouth, but she would not leave her hands alone! Oh well...at least I one day I will look back on these and remember her love affair with her hands!Distraction was the only way I could get them out of her mouth...Tay is fascinated with her cousins...so we brought in the troops and got these cute pics!




Oh well, I still think she is the cutest thing ever. Even if her hands do cover her cute little grin!

2 comments:

kollers said...

Oh she is a cutie! Such pretty little eyes! Those hands, next its everything else in sight in that little mouth! She is darling Chelsea!

Hayley said...

She is such a beautiful baby!