There have been so many things in my life that I love. This however, might mask them all! I am obsessed with the new yogurt place RED MANGO and SPOON ME. It is healthy yogurt and then you can mix in your favorite fruits and other things. Everyone knows that I am a huge ice cream fan and I just might like this more. It is so yummy and the best part about it is that its natural yogurt and it is healthy so I don't feel guilty. It sits really light in your stomach too, which we all know I have stomach issues so this is a major bonus for me! Did I mention it is so yummy that me and a friends will drive all the way to Fort Union or 4th South about 3 times a week to get it! If you have not tried it you really should! You will not be disappointed!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
My latest obsession!!!!!
Posted by Chels and Zach at Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment