Sunday, October 12, 2008

Messy day!

Eh...Yesterday was an extremely stressful day for me! Someone stole my wallet! It had all my credit/check cards, driver's licences, social security card, and all that good stuff. When I returned home whoever stole it had already buying stuff on one of the cards. So I was on the phone for like 5 hours yesterday with the banks trying to cancel them all and figuring out about identity theft and how I prevent that. It was seriously a mess! I would never wish it on anyone. Now I have absolutely no money to my name because all my bank accounts are on hold, its a good thing my mom and dad will be helping with money for the next little bit. Also, lets hope I don't get pulled over because I have no licence, and I can't get a licence until I get a new social security card! To say the least it was a very stressful and messy ordeal!
However, I did take my State Social Work Licencing test and I passed! Yahoo! I didn't think I was going to pass, but that was a great thing that happened yesterday!
Beyond yesterday has been nothing but pure chaos in my life! I have been so busy, and I feel like I am always running behind or have long to do lists in every spare minute I have! However, life is great and I am have a lot of fun with the craziness!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

sorry to hear about your wallet...that really is the biggest pain. But CONGRATS on passing the SSW test! YEAH! Now what are your plans?

Jen said...

Yeah! Congrates on passing your test. Bummer about your wallet. People are so rude. I hope it all works out for you. Good seeing you last week. You missed a great shoe party and they even had red boots.

Cassi said...

hey chelsea i tagged you check my blog for details