Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you: http://jmbakerfam.blogspot.com/
Then tag 6 people: Kellie, Britt, Whitney, Cherice, Heather, and anyone else who wants too!
Here are six random facts about me:
1. I love to to travel, especially out of country!
2. I cry at just about anything, if I am happy, if I feel the spirit, if I am frustrated, sad, or confused, when someone does something or says something nice to me. After a while of hiding it I just accepted that it is just how I express myself. I am the laughing stalk of my family for this "disorder" too!
3. I love to shop, it is almost an addiction, I love it more than almost anything in the whole world!
4. I am still determined to do something to change the world
5. I might possibly love my niece and nephew more than I will love my future children
6. I love playing board games and I am really really competitive. I can take any of you on!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tag...Six Random Facts
Posted by Chels and Zach at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment