So I thought after I graduated I would be done, I was wrong! I have been involved a lot with things dealing with the U the past week. First, I went to the first home game of the season against UNLV. You gotta love the Utes! It was a fun game and as always I am a proud and loud fan. This week I have made the final decision to apply for graduate school so I can become a Licenced Clinical Social Worker (aka a shrink). So I have been up at the U talking to previous teachers and advisors about how I can make my application, resume, and essays better. Even if I get into grad school I am not sure I am going for sure. There is a lot going on right now and who knows where or what I will be doing in a year, but I figure why not apply I can always turn it down later. Honestly who in the world would have ever thought...me...going to grad school...I guess we'll see, wish me luck!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
U of U!
Posted by Chels and Zach at Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow! looks like you have done a lot of schooling! Good for you! Good luck with the future whether it be school or... a man? :)
wow! good luck! i wonder if the day will ever come when I'm ready to go back to grad school...probably not :)
That's awesome! You have such good goals...I say you stick with 'em! Go Utes!!
Wow! Best of luck for whatever you choose.
Post a Comment