For the first time I went and re-read most of my blog. I had some music set that I like,because last year when I was at work I would listen to my playlist while doing my notes. However, since I don't work now I haven't listened to it in a long time. Apparently some of the songs I had picked were changed from songs into horrible things. As I sat and read it there was one or two that came up saying lots of F- words and other swears. Don't worry I deleted my music altogether and want to apologize if you heard it. I really had no idea and have no idea how long it has been doing that. So if you did hear it sorry and I sure hope your kids were not close by at the time!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment