Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photo session with Porter

As many of you already know I am a very proud aunt! Well I have a new little nephew named Porter. I also love photography and since I will have my own kid soon I thought I better practice taking some pictures of a baby. So here are few of the over 200 pictures I took yesterday! Thanks Britt for letting me borrow you and your kids for a while!This is one of the last pictures I took and he was ready for the photo shoot to be over so he could eat! Isn't he just so sweet? It makes me want my little girl here already so I can hold and snuggle her in my arms, however, while I am waiting I am sure glad I have another sweet baby to cuddle!

1 comments:

Hayley said...

Really great pictures! You will be a great mommy---taking hundreds of pictures of your own baby! How fun.