Tuesday, June 29, 2010

20 weeks...yahoo!

Well I am finally 20 weeks! I switched doctors and they also moved my due date up to November 13th. It is only 2 days, but still I am ecstatic about this baby girl coming ASAP (not too early)! I am starting to get bigger and now strangers are asking when I am due and what I am having so there is no more hiding this baby bump. I am so excited to be half way there, I have started the count down 19.5 weeks left to go!!!! And as many of you know I have a little problem/addiction with shopping. She has so many clothes and the nursery has been started! I am getting ready for her, however, I know I will be ready for her way before she is done cooking!

1 comments:

Hayley said...

Yay, you made it halfway! I hope you and Zach have decided what bedding to use for her nursery :)