Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time flies!

I can't believe that we have been married over a month now. It seems like just yesterday, it has been the best and busiest month of my life. We have been working and going to school and that is occupying most of our time. We have had a little bit of time and this is what we have been up too...
Camping with my family

How many boys does it take to set up a tent?

I asked Zach to cut some Watermelon for a BBQ we went to, and this is what I found when I walked in our kitchen...doesn't he look cute in my apron!And finally, Happy 1 month anniversary to us! We decided to cut the top of our cake on our month anniversary instead of our year. We heard that it tastes so bad if you wait a year...and we were sick of having that big thing in our freezer! It was great!

3 comments:

Shellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shellie said...

I can't believe that it has already been a month! That is crazy. Looks like you had fun camping and I love the pictures of Zach with the watermelon. He is hilarious!

kollers said...

Happy one month Anniversary!! You guys are too cute! And that apron! Nice job getting that picture- how funny!