Sunday, June 21, 2009

Honeymoon Picture Fest!

Yeah...we finally have Internet hooked up in our apartment! Yahoo!!! A week without Internet was one of the hardest things I have ever done (I know I sound pathetic)! Here are some pictures from our honeymoon to Cancun! Enjoy!













Yes...we even survived the Swine Flu with these sexy babies...haha! Thanks mom, we only used them for 5 seconds for a quick pic, but I am sure they saved our lives!

9 comments:

Ange said...

I am so glad that you didn't get the Swine Flue. Looks like you had a fun time. Too bad you had to come back to reality.

Cherice said...

Um u look sooo cute in that red swim suit!! i want one, where did u get it. Congrats girl!! iam so glad u are so happy and so in love :-)

Kristy said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun!!! And that red swim suit is so CUTE!!! Where did you get it???

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Sorry I deleted the above comment, but I asked what size you got so I didn't order the wrong size, but I deleted it because I can't even find that swimsuit on their site. ahh, if you find it, let me know :)
Thanks!!!

Cassi said...

Chelsea, I love your swimsuit! where did you get it? Oh and we went to cancun last year and stayed at the mayan palace! It's beautiful huh! Looks like you guys had fun!

Stacy and Cam said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you had a ton of fun!!! Honeymoons are the best!

Shellie said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like it was a blast!

Jen said...

You two are the cutest couple. looks like you had a great time! Glad you had fun. Your wedding reception was beautiful.Me, you and Smash should go to lunch one Thur.