Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday weekend!!!

It was a fun weekend filled with Birthday stuff all for me. It was my golden birthday I turned 24 on the 24th! To celebrate we went to BBQ's with both our families and had a great time with my cousins and all the little kids. We also did fireworks and did a ton of sparklers (as we had a ton left over from our wedding) . I got lots of cute clothes, jewelry, movies, and secondhand serenade tickets (which was on Saturday night). It was a great weekend!Blowing out the candles on my second better than sex cake! Zach's mom made it for me and my mom...yes...it was to die for!

Zach playing Baseball with Mckay.
As you can see Chayse loves birthday cake!

Grandma Robi, Chayse, and Riley.


You can't tell that we love love love our little Bentley can you? (Hahaha, he is in almost every picture!)
Here are some pictures of Zach and I rocking out at secondhand serenade! It was fabulous!

What a great weekend...

4 comments:

Stacy and Cam said...

Happy Birthday!!! It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Shellie said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!! Looks fun!

Johnston Family said...

Happy Birthday! I am jealous that you got to go to the concert, how fun! Hey, we should get together for another girls night! I'd love to see ya & catch up. If you would actually want to let me know & I'll give you a call. If you don't I would totally understand as well. :)

Lisa said...

your such a cute/gorgous 24 yr old! hope you had a wonderful day and got what you wanted. oh yeah, you already have zach..what more do you need???