Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bridals...

We got our bridals taken last Saturday...
It was pouring rain...
I had to get up at 5 to get my hair done...
I was crying because it was raining...
I thought they were going to be ugly and I thought my hair wouldn't hold the curl...
I wanted to take most of them outside, when we really took most of them inside....

However, I think for everything we had against us they turned out great!
You can see a few on her blog...http://monarchphotography.blogspot.com/
Or you can go to here www.monarch-photo.com and click on WEBSITE, then down at the bottom click on CLIENTS and go to CHELSEA AND ZACH BRIDALS and our password is "bridals". How do you think they turned out?

9 comments:

Ange said...

LOVE THEM! You look BEAUTIFUL! I love the one where you are holding up your dress on the steps with the water fall thing. But they all turned out great. I don't think one of them were bad.

Ashley said...

They're GREAT!! You guys look adorable! :) Super cute!! I actually like how the ground has a wet look. Yay! SO exciting!!

Stacy and Cam said...

I love all of them. You look beautiful!!!

Shellie said...

I love that you are wearing pink shoes!! I want to wear colored shoes at my wedding too! I think the pictures turned out great!

Kristy said...

Oh they turned out good! I LOVE the one with you standing on the steps with the water behind you, so CUTE!!!!! And your dress is so pretty!!

Alina D. said...

They are gorgeous! My favorite is the one where he is holding you, your holding the umbrella and you can see your cute pink shoes.

Hey I may not be able to make it tomorrow, I had a prior engagement but I'm trying to get out of it!

Robison's said...

Chels, you are so gorgeous! I love your bridals! They did turn out way beautiful! I also just got your invite to the reception. Very cute couple!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! You are such a pretty bride, and the groom is a freakin' stud!! Good job!! :)

Jen said...

Love the bridal pic's. Cant wait to see you at your reception.