Monday, May 4, 2009

ABC...

ABC Tag:
A: Addiction ~ Ice cream, shoes and my Pajamas when I get home the first thing I do is change into them!
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ Toast with Peanut Butter…yum!
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ Chocolate
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ Dessert for sure!!!!
E: Essential Items ~ Lotion and my CELL PHONE
F: Favorite Color ~ Pink or Red…totally depends on my mood
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ Worms, but I would rather eat chocolate any day
H: Hometown ~ Riverton
I: Indulgence ~ Better than sex cake and I hate to admit this, but I love frosting and I have been known to get cream cheese or the funfetti frosting and eat it plain…shh…don’t tell anyone because I know its super gross and not to mention super health too!
J: January or July ~ July! It is the country’s birthday! Also it’s my birthday month and its summer!!!!
K: Kids ~ 3-4. Not in the near future, but one day
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ Family!
M: Most exciting memory ~ Living in Guatemala, not knowing the language and riding a bus and hoping you get to where you wanted to go and if you don’t oh well…just figure it out from there! N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 2 sisters, 1 brother in-law, and a soon I will have a sister in-law and another brother in-law
O: Oranges or Apples ~ Apples, covered in caramel!
P: Phobias or Fears ~ That Zach will die and leave me here alone
Q: Quote ~ “You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams”
R: Reading currently ~ “The glass castle”, BOM, and soon I am going to start reading “Three cups of tea” and “Eat, Pray, Love”
S: Summer or Spring ~ Summer
T: Tag 2 People ~ Who ever wants to can!!!
U: Unknown fact about me ~ I cry a lot…and for no reason at all sometimes, I am an extremely independent person and more liberal and open minded than most people think, and I hate to admit that I love Brittney Spears (don’t judge me!)
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ AFRICA, India, China, all over Europe, Brazil…to be honest lets just say the only places I don’t want to go are Iceland, Antartica, Canada (even though I have already been) and Russia…all these places are way to cold for me!
W: Walking or Running ~ Depends on where and when…but I do both
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ That is a dumb question…neither because if I was getting either one that would mean something was wrong with my body!
Y: Your favorite Food ~ Mexican and Spoon ME (does that count?)
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ Zoo in the summer, Bowling in winter….I do have to admit I have some pretty wicked bowling skills!

3 comments:

Alina D. said...

I haven't met anyone else who likes to eat frosting straight out of the can and funfetti is my favorite too! We are soul sisters you and I, or sugar sisters.

What are you nervous about with school? I think I am more nervous about the practicum part.

Cassi said...

Haha! Chelsea...Jud eats funfetti straight out of the can...I never make him a cake for his birthday, I just stick a candle in the funfetti! Gross... ;)

Shellie said...

I agree you do have wicked bowling skills!! I'm excited to see you Saturday!