Thursday, May 21, 2009

any ideas?

I can't believe the wedding is only 2 weeks away! I am getting so excited and people keep asking me if I am nervous. I am not nervous at all, just so excited! We moved into our apartment last week (it already looks so cute) and I have had a ton of showers the past few weeks and the last one is tonight.
It is also Zach's Birthday on Sunday, and I want to do something fun on Monday during the day since we both have it off. Does anyone have any fun unique suggestions that I could do that would be fun and make it special?

1 comments:

Stacy and Cam said...

I don't have any ideas for you because I am not very creative, but I want to come and see your apartment. We need to get together at least one more time before you get married. Call me!!!