Thursday, July 17, 2008

THE HOST

I was a little reluctant to read THE HOST because I do not like Sci-Fi books and I heard it was about aliens. Being that I loved the other books Stephenie Meyer has written I pre-ordered it. It sat on my table for over 6 weeks...then I opened it. It sucked me right it. I love love loved it!!!!! I dare say I liked it more than Twlight. Maybe because inside of me there is almost the same two people that are inside of the body (for those who have read it). One side that is really fiesty, can be a brat, very determined, and self preserving. Yet the another side that very gentle, concerned, and accepting also exsists inside me (or else I would have chosen another profession that makes more money!). I just loved the book though and recommend it to everyone to read!!!! This also made me so excited for Breaking Dawn's release! I have it pre-ordered too...and it will not be sitting on my counter for 6 weeks that is for sure!

1 comments:

Melissa and Jeff said...

I have yet to read The Host, but I am sure I will someday, probaly after life calms down. I too pre-ordered Breaking Dawn, and can't wait for it. I am sure I will be up all night reading the day it comes out. Also- can't wait for the movie - I am going to go the the midnight premier (assuming they have one) - you should come too!