Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taylee's Blessing



This past sunday we blessed Taylee. The prayer Zach gave was really good and of course I cried through the whole thing. We are so lucky to have all the family and friends that came to share this special day with us. We went back to our house after for some mingling and of course eating! It was such a good day and Taylee was so happy even though she got very little sleep!
Today, Taylee is also 3 months old...NO!!! I want her to stop growing...she is getting so big so fast, can't time slow down just for a little bit so I can enjoy my little baby girl!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

She looks so pretty! The blessing dress is adorable.

xXpinkpillsXx said...

Greetings from Ireland, Your baby looks so lovely I especially like the little cute bow~

Kevin and Tracy Clark said...

Aww, she looks so cute in her dress. I can't believe she is 3 months old already.

Johnston Family said...

She is just beautiful!!! I love her dress so much! So sweet.