Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bouncin' Baby

Yesterday we decided to set up Taylee's bouncer thing that Santa brought her. It says 4+ months, but we decided to see if she liked it at 3 months. She is way to little for it so we had to stuff the seat part with blankets to help support her! This was her reaction...Wow...new toy...I think I could like this!Oh wow, I can even watch TV in this thing...I do think I like it! I love how her little fit are not even close to touching the ground!After a few minutes she decided she didn't like it so much...Oh well we'll try again later!


And today the little buggie boo is super happy! Man I love her. I just wanted to write a few things that I don't want to forget.Isn't it funny how nick names come about these are Tay's nicknames as of now...
Tay Tay
Tay Tay the wonder girl (Chayse's nickname for her)
Taylee Ranger (another one of Chayse's nickname for her)
Tay Wei
Tay Bug
Buggie
Buggie Boo
Sis, or little sis
and of course Baby girl
She has also been laughing so much. Some of the things she thinks are the funniest are looking in the mirror with mommy or daddy. Watching Bentley play fetch (win win for me because I make both "kids" happy when we play fetch). When you sing her favorite song and do arm actions with it. She also laughs and smiles when you kiss her belly and toes (or eat them as I do and make an annoying chomping sound)! Man, we love this little girl, it is crazy how different my life is after having a baby. Don't get me wrong there are days when it is hard and days that I feel super anxious because there are baby toys, swings, and now bouncers in the middle of the living room and no matter where you put them your house still looks messy! However, being a mom is the best thing ever and I try to savor every moment with her. Here are a few pictures I took of her today. What a cute little thing...

2 comments:

Becky said...

She is one of those babies that make me baby-hungry. And I know I've already commented about this, but she seriously has such gorgeous, long lashes. And I swear they keep getting longer.

Shellie said...

Cute pictures! I love her face in the first one!!