Oh my gosh! Time is going so fast , I can't believe it is almost the middle of November! October was a great month! We have been extremely busy and we are always on the go, but we did have some time for some fun things in the middle of our crazy ride...
We had time to squeeze in a Ute Game with my most two favorite girls ever! I have known Danielle since I was a little girl and we met Alina at school. We all got into grad school together and we have all the same classes. The best thing about our friendship is that we are all so different, yet alike and it seems that even though we are different we just "get each other" and support each other! These girls are the best and I am so glad they are there to help me tough out grad school! I love you ladies!


3 comments:
It looks like you guys had such a fun month! Our dog acted the exact same way when we put her costume on her! We tried putting it on her a few minutes each day and I think it helped on Halloween night! I'm glad you are able to have some fun with all the crazy stuff too!
I love you Chels! And I also think its amazing how different we all are and yet it doesn't matter with us. We just accept each other :) I couldn't get through school without you two, I love you girls!
I love your costumes! Sounds like you had a fun month!!
Post a Comment