Oh my gosh, the past month has probably been the busiest month of our lives. We have been on 3 getaways, Zions, camping and then Zach went to NYC with his brother. We have had many BBQ's celebrating summer and the 4th, we have also been using our pass of all passes and have been down at 7 peaks quite a bit!
Oh and we bought a HOUSE and moved in...which has been keeping me very busy with decorating and Zach very busy with yard work. I need to update on Buggie soon, she has change a lot in the past month as well. More to come next time...
Our new HOUSE!!! I will post more, we are going to paint the shutters black and get new black lights. I think it will make the outside look better. We love it all the same!


6 comments:
I have missed you! glad youre back in the blogging world! I can't believe how much taylee has grown. And congrats on the house!!
Cute house! Congrats. Buying a house is so fun, but so stressful.
I LOVE your house! It's looks really nice. Can't wait to see more... And your little girl just keeps getting cuter!
Your house is so darling! I can't wait to come see it. Taylee is so big and I need to see her too!!!
Taylee is so cute!! Her eyes are so pretty. Congrats on the house, so exciting!
Wow its been a while since I checked your blog, I can't believe you bought a house..Thats so exciting and the house looks amazing...Congratulations...we should go to lunch and catch up sometime
Post a Comment