In the past month Taylee has grown and changed so much! She has become her own little person, she is strong willed and stubborn when it comes to certain things (both Zach and I being very stubborn, unfortunately she knew she was bound to be herself!) yet, she is the sweetest little thing the majority of the time. She is the happiest baby I think I have ever seen! In the past month Taylee has gotten 2 teeth, yes 2 teeth at 5 months. What the CRAP? She has gotten her first cold, I have found out that the cold that Taylee had was way worse on me than her! She could not breath laying down so I had to sit up with her and hold her the majority of the night, Mommy was very ornery the next day! Thank goodness for my mom who came over and watched her the next day so I could sleep! Also, she has been eating solids, which from the pictures below you can tell that she loves to eat. Apples and peaches are sour and she squints her eyes and shivers her whole body. It is so funny. She is also sitting up on her own! Wow...where has my little baby girl gone, she is getting so big!


Saturday, May 7, 2011
New things...
Posted by Chels and Zach at Saturday, May 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I know I comment every time you post, but I can't resist! She is so beautiful and I am so proud of you and the great mom you are. Happy Mother's Day! :)
Post a Comment