Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Pics

A few weeks ago my friend and Breanna and I did a photo session swap. She took some family pictures for me and I took some maternity pictures for her. I love the way our pictures turned out. They were exactly what I wanted thanks so much Bre (and her hubby Bryce) for letting me borrow you while you were back in Utah!

Here are a few of our family pictures (sorry only some of them have been edited in photoshop, I am running way behind on editing my pictures). I will post some of the pictures I took of Bre soon! Thanks again Bre, I am so lucky to have such a talented friend!






3 comments:

Shellie said...

So cute. I love them!

Johnston Family said...

LOOOOOVE the pix! And I die for her outfit & shoes. A to the Dorable! :)

Jen said...

They turned out so cute! She is just beautiful!