Taylee is finally here!

Taylee Jennifer Geertsen
November 9th, 2010 at 10:10 pm
Weighing in at 7lbs 4oz and 19.5 in long!
I am so in LOVE!

I can't believe this beautiful little girl came from me!

Zach has been such an amazing Daddy!

Our first family photo

I am sorry it has taken me so long. These little ones keep you very busy. I was also re-admitted to the hospital due to some complications and have been on the mend. I will post the whole story later! Until then we got some pictures taken and you can catch a glimpse at
www.poststudio.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Yeah! She is BEAUTIFUL! You should be in love. I love you!
Oh Chelsea, she is beautiful! Congradulations! I am so happy for you! We will have to get together sometime again so I can meet the little cutie. :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
Aww! She is darling, and I love all the pictures! You look great, too. I hope you're feeling good! Keep the pics coming :)
Post a Comment