Friday, May 7, 2010

Yes, its true!

So our little family has quite a lot going on right now.We just got back from our vacation to San Diego, which was hectic at first but ended up being wonderful! I attended Graduation last night which was really exciting. Zach has his graduation tonight and oh ya....I'M PREGNANT!!!! Short and sweet and to the point huh! We are excited about all of them except being home from vacation! I am almost 13 weeks along and I have been so sick! Here some pictures of our excellent adventures!

The Pregnancy test...and the verdict is...PREGNANT. Don't worry I took 4 more just to make sure! Me at 13 weeks, I feel huge already! Some days my tummy is super flat and other days it is huge! Is that normal?

It is being dumb and won't let me upload anymore pictures. So I will post some pictures of graduation and our vacation soon!






8 comments:

Shellie said...

Congratulations Chels! That is so exciting!

Kellie said...

congratulations! that's so exciting! babies are so much fun.

Cassi said...

Congrats! being a mommy is seriously the best!

P.S- somedays my stomache is super flat and the next day huge and I'm not even pregnant! ;) You look great!

Johnston Family said...

Oh, I am super excited for you! Keep us updated on what you are having & stuff!

Stacy and Cam said...

Congrats Chels!!! You look amazing. We are so excited for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or I can do anything for you!!

Jen said...

Congrats to you both! I'm so excited for you! I hope you had a great vacation. Lunch soon with me and Ash?

Kristy said...

Congrats, that is so exciting, You will be so cute pregnant and such a good mommy! Hope the sickness goes away soon for ya!

kollers said...

YAY!!! Congratulation Chelsea! That is so awesome and exciting!