We are done with school! Zach is now a college graduate in Finance! I am so excited and so proud of him! Being done with finals also marked the half way point for me graduating from grad school. So weird to think that in a few months I will be a therapist...not an intern! I am loving school though and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to go back and for Zach who has worked so hard to support us while I do!We are also excited for our first year as our own family. Zach is getting so so so spoiled I have spent so much money on him and have gotten him a few big surprises! I will give you details after he opens them!
We are so grateful this season for our families and friends. Everyone in our lives are so amazing and we could not ever ask for more! We are grateful for the savior Jesus Christ, his example and sacrifice. He is the foundation in our life. It is nice to be done to slow down and really ponder the reason for the season! We just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and how you find a lot of JOY in your Holiday Season! We are going to take this break to enjoy each other, our family, and to just relax and enjoy not doing homework every night!
Sorry these pics are from last year! I am getting a new camera for christmas and so I haven't really been taking pics, but I will post after christmas with my new DSLR camera! I can't wait to get it!


2 comments:
Yay! That is so awesome you are done with school! Congrats!!!
You guys are too cute! Who cares if those pics aref rom last year, I hod no camera for a while so I had to improvise too! And may I say I am so jealous of the camera you are getting. So awesome!
Also, I love your guys main pic on your blog. Flippin' adorbale!
I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Good luck with your final semester! Congratulations to Zach for graduating, that is awesome!
Post a Comment