Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love this weekend...

I love everything about conference weekend...

I love these men and the other apostles of the lord. I am grateful for their wisdom and their dedication to the lord...

I also love their words. One of my favorite quotes was..."You are never lost when you can see the Temple" This really hit home as I am about to go through and temple and to be sealed for eternity.This conference weekend I also developed a love for the sale at desert book! I bought a gorgeous picture of the Salt Lake Temple for my future home.I also bought this picture of the Resurrection...I hope everyone enjoyed the words of the lord as much as I did!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

Such a good weekend. I especially loved Sunday mornings session. All the talks were amazing!

Cassi said...

I agree...This conference weekend was so good! I especially LOVE that picture you got of the temple! I need to find one for our house!

Robison's said...

Hey Chels, I absolutely loved conference too! I got the most out of this conference than ever before! I am glad to see you happy and doing so good. I hope I get an invite to your wedding.? I would love to see you on your special day!