Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wedding Addresses


Hey I am trying to get addresses for the wedding. If you haven't sent me your address already please leave it for me, or you can email it to me at chelsevans44@hotmail.com Thanks so much and I hope to see you all there!
OH, and I am an idiot and I keep trying to figure out what I need to do in order to see when people lasted posted on their blog and I can't figure it out! Can somebody explain how I do that?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

This is what I have to do to get mine to tell me when people updated their blogs. Got to customize. Click on the edit that will pull up your friends. (same place you go to add a new friend) Then at the top whter it says title, sort, show... there is a box that says date of last update. click that! Then save.

Ange said...

Go to customize. Add a gadget. The gadget should be the first one it is named Blog List. Add that then add all of your blogs in there and it will show on the front of your blog when people updated. It won't show private blog updates though.

Jen said...

I emailed you but havnet heard back yet..