Monday, February 9, 2009

Things not to do...

I saw this on 2 of my friends blogs and I am stealing it! I think it is perfect for me. I am a list maker and I am the crazy type who will write something on my list just to check it off. I always make a list of what I want/need to do. I never write down the stuff that I don't want to do, the stupid things that I take way more seriously than I should...so it it is!

1. I am not going to stress out about this wedding anymore, its suppose to be fun right!!!
2. I am not going to worry so much about what other people think of how I look, how I am doing my job, how I do my hair/makeup...who am I trying to impress anyway.
3. I am going to try not to drink Diet Coke...ok, who am I kidding, I'll only drink it when I get stressed out (see item #1)!
4. I am not going to eat a whole bag of peanut M&M's at a time, a few hand fulls should do.
5. I am not going to sleep in anymore, I need to start being more routine about working out before work!
6. I am not going to think about out plans to honeymoon to Cancun anymore because it is making it hard to work and go on with real life.
7. I am not going to complain about going back to school in the fall, its an opportunity and although its not going to be fun I am so excited to fulfill my dreams and get the job I really want!
8. I am not going to say no anymore to my niece and nephew when they ask for treats and soda, come on I am the Aunt, I can give them all the junk in the world!
9. I am not going to shop as much as I used to, I need to save money because I am going to be quiting my job in fall and it'll be up to Zach to support us (see #7)
10. I am not going wish that time would go faster, I am going to enjoy being engaged and living at my parents house for free!
11. I am not going to worry about my stupid toes and the fact that I have not had a pedicure in months!
12. I am not going to stop watching the Bachelor...it is a guilty pleasure of mine and I am ok with that!

Well there are a lot more that I should not do...but, this list should do for now! I should probably get back to work!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

definitely do NOT stop watching the Bachelor. haha, i forgot about how we used to always talk about it in class! who is your fav? i'm on team jillian all the way!!!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Ha ha. I LOVE your background! Chels I am so excited for you about the wedding!!! CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to hear more details. It was so good to see you the other night!

Alina D. said...

I am right there with you on number 7, 11, and 12. My toes need a pedicure desperately!

P.S. Your blog is way cute!