Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!!!!!

Many of you might look at this picture and say "Awe, that is beautiful and serene." To me this is my worst nightmare! I have a hidden phobia that I would like to get off my chest! I am terrified of driving in snow. I was crying on my way to work this morning and I even came in late just to make sure all the snow plows had time to plow every road I would need to use! I hate it, it gives me major anxiety. Now, I am sitting at work and festering in my anxiety as I look outside and it is dumping snow! I am not looking forward to the drive home...let's pray I don't die!

1 comments:

Ange said...

It was good to see your mom at Steve's open house. I am with you on the snow. I HATE IT!!! Right now I am in Arizona with rain while everyone in Utah is being dumped on. Sooner or later I will be right there with you. The only difference is no matter how long you wait in Cedar City, the roads never get plowed.