Oh my gosh! This is the last straw! I am so sick of this weather it is almost mid June and we are barely reaching 70 degrees outside! I am so mad! All I want is nice summer weather...is that too much for a girl to ask for? I am going out with some friends tonight to an out door concert and I am praying that it won't rain and a light jacket will be enough to keep me from freezing! On a side note Chayse (my niece) was so cute the other day! I went over there and she wanted me to hold her and just cuddle her. She is two now, so this never ever happens! She is always to busy running around and bossing around Mckay. It is my favorite and although she so cute now that she can talk and play more, it was really nice to have her going back to being my little baby instead of the two-year-old who is going on eighteen!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment