Well I thought this week would be really nice and relaxing because I am out of school and had a few days off from work...well I was wrong! My sister and Jordan went on a cruise so I helped with the kids all week. OH MAN! I feel so old. I have never been so tired in my life. Kids are really hard to handle when you can't give them back after a few hours! This is what my week consisted of. The zoo, the aquarium, lots of Disney movies and Dora. Running to McKay's T-ball and soccer games, then of course a special treat, without Chayse (this part was very important to him) after the game because he did so good. Chayse yelling..."I DO IT!" and "Again-ee, and done-ee". Telling Mckay that if he didn't listen and do what I asked then would have to go to Target and get him some new ears. Oh, and how could I forget about the Thomas Trains they fought over everyday! Don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun with them and I always love spending time with them, but I am glad Brittney is home
and I can go back to being the fun aunt instead of the caretaker!
and I can go back to being the fun aunt instead of the caretaker!Today is my official relax day. I am going to read, go to church, then to a family party, then maybe I will just watch a movie...the hell begins tomorrow. I start my internship this week. So I will pretty much have 3 jobs. Working a the clinic, nannying, and doing my internship. I am really excited to start the internship, I just wish I didn't have to work along with it. I guess I need some money to pay my bills though! I am excited for today, to do almost nothing!!!
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment